Questions

Terry Hill

I understand most of the basic functions such as using the internet and simple programs like Microsoft word and excel. I have some knowledge in java and visual basic programming.

I hope to learn how to use Photoshop and Illustrator for my own knowledge and help me to design games in the future.

No experience with Photoshop or Illustrator.

I do have a computer at home but it does not have Photoshop or Illustrator.

I have a PC.

I am a Game Design Major.

I hope to join a small team and get experience working on games so I can eventually join a bigger company such as Respawn Entertainment, Hi-Rez, or Electronic Arts.

I do not have a favorite artist nor musician.

My favorite color is purple.

When I was about 8 years old my father would take me to his job and let me play there while he worked. On most of these trips when we got to the parking lot  he would sit me on his lap so I can practice driving. However, during one of his shifts we arrived early, so he let me drive his car. This time he had rolled down the windows because it was hot outside. While I was steering a bee flew inside the car right into my face, causing me to panic and jump from the car while it was moving. I think this was when I first realized I hated bees.

Image result for purple abstract

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treat Design as Art.